Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ella's Deli!


Porter & I drove to Wisconsin this weekend to help celebrate my Grandma & Grandpa Schultz's 68th wedding anniversary. The night before the celebration, we stayed in Madison with Aunt Jessika & Uncle Jeff. They thought it would be fun to take Porter to Ella's Deli, which is this great kid-loving restaurant I remember going to with my family growing up. Everytime we went to Madison, my sister & I begged to please please please go to Ella's Deli for dinner. There is so much cool art everywhere you look, hanging from the wall, the ceiling...all sorts of old fashioned games...a carousel outside. It's sort of like if Chuck E. Cheese didn't have anything electronic. The place hasn't changed much over the years & in fact, was pretty much like I remembered it. Porter loved it just about as much as I did.







No comments: