Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Sweet, Sweet Boy.

Last night Porter woke suddenly in the night & was calling for me. When I went to his room, he said "I need to check something...Is Daddy in his bed?" I told him yes, Daddy was in his bed. He said, "He didn't go to the hospital?" I assured him that no, he didn't go to the hospital during the night & together we went in & saw that he was indeed sleeping in his bed. I thought it was so sweet that he was worried that Daddy went to the hospital during the night. (You can tell this has happened in the past, unfortunately.)

..........

This morning I woke up with a migraine & was doing my best to deal. Blair's aide who was there, suggested I get a washcloth & soak it with really hot water & put it over my head. A few minutes later, I couldn't find Porter. I called his name & heard him yell back, "I'm in the bathroom, Mom, getting you a washcloth." I went in there & found him on his stool in front of the sink, with a washcloth running under water. It doesn't get much sweeter than that.

No comments: