Sunday, July 19, 2009

Row...row...your BOAT.


Gammy & Baba Robb took Porter for the day today & they treated him to a boat ride! He was so excited to go, I finally had to call them to find out what time they were planning to pick him up. He's gone out on their boat once before & Bapa let him "drive," so he knew the drill. This time, however, they stopped to swim in the lake, which was new. And...Porter jumped off the end of the boat into the water! Daddy & I couldn't believe it! We need to get this boy into swimming lessons! I guess Aunt Kendra talked him into it & PLOP! away they went! Luckily Aunt Tilly brought her camera & captured a lot of it for us. Maybe we have another Gruman swimmer on our hands.



1...2...3...JUMP!




"Bapa Robb, I did it! Did you see?"



Hmmm...Do I want to do it again?


Warming up in the sun with Aunt Kendra...




What a day. This time, he actually FELL ASLEEP while driving the boat!

No comments: